Bawb,
the band is quite okay... it's lame when behind your aggressive & impassioned vocal though.

The narrative, well there are some internal inconsistencies like "The only choice given that innocent child
Was a choice to die" - after all, from your position it would be that the child had no choice, not even to die. Then there's the focus on God - an entity believed in by many religions - mainly monotheistic ones too. Much of the belief that has been trumpeted of late has been by those, mostly Christian religions, who believe in at least two deities.

This is the sort of lyric that takes no prisoners and offers nothing to those who might disagree or wish to look for a little grey amongst the black n white, old testament or Revelations histrionics of hair shirts and self flagellation.

The wrath,(this always confuses me because I was taught that Jesus died so that there would be no wrath), Armageddon, the Rapture may be coming for believers but I suspect the planet will get the first and last laugh as all living things pay for the damage wrought by the dominant cultures & civilizations.

As I wrote: aggressive, impassioned AND in song rather than with a weapon, abuse or an insurrection so kudos to you for all of that.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe