rayc: Thanks for listening. I wasn't overly impressed with the dobro and fiddle parts but I felt it was better than not including any background at all. I created multi-riffs for each instrument, imported into my DAW, and started picking and choosing. If you're really interested in the fiddle used then JLMK and I'll dig it out (it's on my studio computer).

Thanks for catching my typo for the year. I have corrected it on my SoundCloud link.

Although you may not enjoy hearing about my successes (the "One to Watch" kudos) - I've had years of rejection from publishers and harsh critiques from song evaluators and artists; however, the ones that gave me constructive criticism helped me grow as a lyricist and melodist. I've also benefited from great co-writes with talented folks. I've studied, read, and honed my skills to get to this point and even if an artist never cuts one of my songs, I will always continue to try and grow as a writer. Therefore, I will continue to proudly celebrate my accomplishments with the Nashville Songwriters Association and any other kudos I may get. I've earned them.

That being said, I am ALWAYS willing to take advice and constructive criticism for any song that I post here. Being that this is BIAB, I am more likely to seek out production, mix, and instrumentation critiques than lyrics but any and all critiques are welcomed!

Have a blessed day everyone!