SONG TITLE : "INTERGALACTIC SPACESHIP"....

ARTIST : moi..ALF-L..(a lad from london (c) 2016)

***WARNING >>> DUE TO VARIETY OF PLAYBACK SYSTEMS/USERS OUT THERE..... WATCH YOUR LEVELS. TILL YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH SONG !!***
***IT GETS LOUD !!!***AT>>>1m33secs and 2m38secs<<<***

HERES THE LINK....
https://soundcloud.com/user-302791555/galacticcalf-l2016

(i like to sing in lots of different vocal "styles". this is just one of them. please use good earbuds. apologies if the listener hates the song. this is one of about 90 songs where ive used the biab/rb/reaper combo in the creation of a song. i just enjoy creating songs.)

BACKGROUND TO PONDER WHILE LISTENING TO SONG.
1. the following info is a result of many interesting discussions years ago with very talented profs.
per einstein, all is relative. maybe in truth in all the galaxies out there are huge numbers of very advanced civilisations possibly hundreds of millions of years ahead and advanced of us.
on the other hand there are probably many civilisations way behind us.
2. think on this. some maintain that a alien ship crashed in 1947 at roswell.
could it be that there is linkeage between this and what happened in 1945 two years before ?
(do some reading research on oppenheimer and atomics on google for detailed info.)
3. also think about the fact that some might consider that a planet has reached some sort of technological sophistication/maturity when it discovers atomics/nuclear etc etc.
could it be that the craft that crashed at roswell was in response to it being noted out in the universe that earth had come of age ? as in "wow lets send a scout ship and see what the hey is going on with earth".
possibly in the same way as most countries on earth have police stations dotted around , maybe throughout the galaxies are listening posts and/or manned stations ?
4. i think , if i remember we did some calculations once years ago. there is a 2 year difference from 1945 to 1947..ie action and reaction. and, if i remember the calcs indicated the first alien civilisation (or possibly a listening post) based on this 2 years time frame might indicate they might be 15 trillion miles away. or a few light years. however we all felt definitely that we are the only ones who exist in our solar system.
in addition there are some people who maintain that we are the aliens "zoo". maybe ?
ie in the same way we take the kids to our zoos , they visit us in their ships with their families.
this might explain the many ufo sightings. as in "oh lets go visit those silly earthlings that still use ancient propulsion systems to send their astronauts into space".
personally i suspect weve been monitored by advanced civilisations for hundreds of centuries....
in the same way earth parents closely monitor their children growing up.
i also suspect within the next 20 years due to even seasoned pilots seeeing ufo's....
that finally we will be told the truth behind the phenomena. until then its fun to speculate.lol.

DETAILS :
1. so...this is my little contribution to the never ending debate as to whether aliens exist...lol.
2. this is the type of song i enjoy creating...ie...starts off "soft" ...then drama starting at 1m33secs.
(WATCH YOUR LEVELS)...then it gets "soft" again....then at 2m38secs...
BAM !...all heck breaks loose...lmao.
(AGAIN WATCH YOUR LEVELS)... lots of fun i had.
but the song was lots of work !
3. note...the alien FX at begin and end of song were created by me from scratch.
(i mean..who knows what an alien sounds like...lol. please tell me what you think of the alien sounds/fx.
i like them...but others might not.)
4. the song concept is... i would like my own intergalactic spaceship...and travel the galaxies makeing friends and doing rock..lmao.

please feel free to criticise. i'm a big boy...i can take it. i just do my best with each song.

best
oldmuso (a lad from london.)

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 08/14/21 11:43 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)