Hi Folks.
Not me again! Here is my new tune deposited to the PGmusic vault. Just having fun. It was an interesting project to work on phrasing. Unfortunately my accent stands in a way of lyric clarity. (That is why Hiogi fans sound like coyote pants) Working on it smile Critical comments are always (!) welcomed. Thank you for giving his time.

Playing Sitar

He  walked out when it was raining, he came back when the sun was shining high in the sky.
Memories fading, no tears left to cry,  but he can:
hear the mice running around, feeling the snowflakes fall to the ground, talking to the stray dogs, jumping in the wood clogs,
laughing at the funerals,  grieving at the weddings.
Flying on the rug. Catching shadows with bare hands dancing with  Hiogi fans playing sitar.

She came when the show was over and the whole town was drunk,
even bees could not find the clover,  only the atheist argued with monk.
She was deaf to the words flying like arrows, she put on her paper sombrero.
Walking on the tall hills made of Damascus steel. Laughing at the sunset crying at fiesta.
Flying on a rug. Catching shadows with bare hands dancing with Hiogi fans playing sitar.

They met when the bullets were flying,
Earth was rattling like drums.
While  everybody was hiding, they stood upon miserable slums.
Hearing the music of electric wires, swaying tongues of a hungry fire,
whispers of the embers, prayers of pretenders,
laughing at eternity, crying over spilled milk. Flying on the rug. They were playing sitar.

Tech stuff:
BIAB:
3556:Bass, Electric, DancehallClassicAB Ev16 090
1155:Organ, B3, Rhythm Reggae Ev16 100
1154:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Reggae Ev16 100
3377:Mandolin, BackgroundSoloist OldTimeBonfireAndy Ev16 110
2622:Organ, Rhythm FunkSwing16 Sw16 085
 2669:Pedal Steel, Background CountryRockBoogie Sw 110
RealDrums  Classic w Ribbon Crasher 
--

Synths of Kontakt, recorded in Cakewalk. I played small parts on melodica. lyrics, vocals, arrangement - me