Skoon,
I've had another listen so I can comment on the song as mixed.
It starts very suddenly and very loudly...you may want to give a slight warning like a single snare hit or something as many folk will be listening on headphones.
If you're using BIAB Realdrums it's hard to tweak but aiming for the snare, bass guitar and kick to each be about the same volume us useful the tweaks in RealDrums can be achieved with EQ or MBComp without too much effort.
Hardpanned bvox can seem disorienting in headphones...particularly when they're as loud as the main vocal...it becomes a war of psychoacoustics as to which holds attention. You'll probably have a preset for bground vox in your DAW native plugins that may help.
Guitars through ampinabox gear or sims often have a lot of FIZZ, the main guitars in this seem to.
The easy way out of that is to throw a low pass filter over each guitar and adjust to taste BUT a more effective way is to use a cabinet impulse it will do what a good speaker will do - roll off the right amount of fizz. Built in cab sims in pedals or sims don't often work as well as a cab impulse...I use them through the reverb plug in Reaper. Classic rock guitar, which sounds like this song, usually has a solid midrange, a tight (though some may say light) low end and a rolled off top end.
I liked your guitar in the previous track I listened to...more personal and with grunt.
I can't be sure about your vocal as the mix is full...the bvox sound "rounder" than the main vocal. It's a pretty simple matter to run and EQ across your main vocal to find the over hyped and weaker parts then do a little tweaking to balance those. Voxengo Span in Master setting gives a good visual of those things though any parametric EQ will give a decent picture of this.
Good song, it rocks along and, personally, I reckon it deserves you investing a little more time, and some guitar playing, in it.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe