Meditation or Haunting?

The original song title is Meditation but my friend said it is more haunting than meditation so I will let you all decide what it is.

This is a couple of experiments combined into a song. First I have the bass playing the same E note throughout. The chord progression is Em-Am/E-Bm11/E. I have never done that before.

The second experiment is a guitar. I've read where a company is producing nylon string acoustic guitars with steel guitar necks so guitarist can easily play them. So I restrung an acoustic with folk strings, i.e. nylon strings with ball ends. I didn't mess with the nut as I just wanted to see how it would sound. Well it sounds a little "muddy" when playing chords but not to bad when playing leads. It sounds no where as good as my classical guitar so I am going to put steel strings back on it.

BiaB style - Peace - Gentle, Slow 4/4 New Age.
I deleted the bass and the guitar.
Piano - Velvet - preset = MK! Belly Ambient
Strings - Kontakt - Kurt Hunter's Virtuoso Bass
Me - Keyboard - nylon arpeggios - Kontakt - Amadeus Orchestra - nylon String guitar
Me - chords and leads - the above mentioned guitar.

As usual I am open for all comments, including constructive criticism.

{edit} I forgot to add that I am playing the flute (Kontakt - Jubal flute) via my wind controller.

Last edited by MarioD; 08/25/21 02:03 PM.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware