Bernier.
the fact that you had problems with focusrite and now presonus indicates its possible that windows
and/or drivers and/or settings in ptraks are wrong somewhere that you have set.
(HAVE YOU UPDATED WIN OS RECENTLY ? MY ADVICE I KEEP MY
RECORDING RIG OFF THE NET SO THIS DONT HAPPEN. I NEVER GET A PROBLEM THEREFORE WITH UPDATES CORRUPTING A SETTING ETC.)
(note these devices work well for other pg users... from posts ive seen in the forums.)
SO THIS IS IMPORTANT..
please post pics of the following.
1. in win sound devices your recording and playback settings.
2. i assume like most new devices these days your presonus has a user control panel with various settings...
please post a pic of those settings. it will prolly be a little app installed on your task bar.
3. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...please post pics of both your audio driver settings in ptraks as well as your midi driver settings.

and thus with the above info support people and other users like myself whove been through the mill with set ups can help you solve the problem. and thus we arent flying blind.

also try this....starting out.
IN WIN SOUND DEVICERS, AND PTRAKS, AND YOUR PRESONUS CONTROL PANEL (IF THIS APPLIES)..
try setting everything to 44.1/16 bit...or 44.1/24 bit...POST BACK IF THIS WORKS...
IE SAME SETTTINGS EVERYWHERE.
just trying to help you so dont kick me...lol. and YES i know set ups are frustrateing... been there done that many times.
best
oldmuso
ps even if you DO get things working please STILL post the pics to ensure other possible problems dont crop
up in a future sessions.
also FINAL RULE....ALWAYS LISTEN TO RHARV AND SIMON.
these guys know their stuff. you posting back pics will help them help you.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 09/01/21 04:14 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)