Originally Posted By: sixchannel

That'd be me then. Lol. I was very grateful to PG for not giving up on XP when (I think) 2019 came out and it wouldnt run. Andrew spent ages with me on Team Viewer until he tracked down the bug and an upissue Build was raised to fix it.
My PC has an XP hard drive, a Win7 hard drive with BB2020 on it and a Win10 hard drive with my BB2021 on. I guess one more would make no difference but I'm thinking that maybe upping Win7 to 11 might be an idea instead. What do you think?
Bests
Ian

Right on! We're still doing that - a recent BB update for Mac didn't work on Snow Leopard (which is from 2009) so we made a new patch to continue supporting Snow Leopard. It can make things a bit difficult though, as supporting older OS'es can sometimes cause issues on the new OS'es, so at some point support has to be dropped for the sake of progress. We just try and prolong that as much as we can.

As for your question, it depends on how much use Win7 gets. If you don't use it much, then it might be worth losing in favour of Win11.

I work here