Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Wow, you sure created something special from a tin whistle and synth, Noel. Lovely song, very uplifting --right to touching the sky.

Hi Marty,

Thanks for jumping in and having a listen. The whistle and synth are such great sounds. I always like finding backings that inspire my creativity. BIAB is fantastic where that's concerned. I've been using the program for 15 years and I'm still finding out new stuff!!!

I sincerely appreciate your time and your comments.

All the best,
Noel

================

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Always pleasure to hear your upbeat lyrics and melodies. The inspiring instruments support beautifully the "touching the sky" mood. I really like the tin whistle RT - flying free like the seagulls. Great production and your pleasant vocal is always something to wait for.

Janne

Hi Janne,

It's great to see you smile Thank you for dropping by.

I'm glad you picked out "Touching the sky." That was one of my favourite lines, too. I don't know why. Maybe because whenever I sing it, I see this little cartoon character in my head puffing and panting as he runs up Mt Everest and, at the top, he jumps up and touches a cartoon sky! That probably sounds weird. Oh well...

I appreciate your visit. Thanks again!
Noel

================

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Great melody, beautifully sung, and well produced. Great to hear you again!

Hi TuneMonger.

Thanks for giving the song a listen and writing your thoughts. I honestly appreciate it.

All the very best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024