Hi Folks.
I want to share a Reggae rhythm guitar UserTrack with this community. I reached out to a member of the forum chulaivet1966 after listening to a couple of  his latest tunes that he recorded with guitarist Ken Lasaine.  Ken is not BIAB user, but agreed to take a small gig to record stems for the UserTrack.  Another prominent member of the forum, pipeline, advised me through the process and put together bits into a UserTrack. Project still needs more material and love, but I consider it as a good start. I think many people do not realize the potential that UserTracks offer. PGmusic does a decent job by offering a wide variety of genres/instrumental tracks, but there will almost always be something that one would  be hungry for. I intentionally  left stems of this UT unprocessed, to be adjusted for the project. You can use onboard PG branded AutoWah or flanger or others to spice it up within the mixer/plugin context.

Here are couple of fast test renderings  to show how this UT sounds within arrangement:

ReggaeUserTrk Test 1

One more:
ReggaeUserTrk Test 2

Here is UserTrack:

Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Reggae Ken01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm.zip

Unzip, copy whole folder to your bb/RealTracks/UserTracks folder.
To use this UserTrack, "Select UserTrack for this track" by right clicking mixer track, search word Ken, it should come up.
Use it as you wish.

Ken can play in various styles. He is fair, professional and records & delivers in a timely manner. His contact / website: https://www.kenlasaine.com/