Just a suggestion regarding the process of thinking like a producer. In another thread, Dan (Musicstudent) inadvertently gave one of the best descriptions of BIAB (The Main Program) I've seen, particularly when it comes to production and arrangement.

Musicstudent:

"BIAB happens to be 20 years ahead of its time. These new apps approach the similar power and complexity of this class of software. Definitely a class of their own. UNIFY reminds me so much of the complexity of BIAB. Countless menus, strange terminology, hidden workflows, but I have discovered that the power and rewards of pushing lots of buttons is both compelling and overwhelming. This is essentially the mother of ( ... ) permitting one to layer patches and libraries of sounds."

A common phrase posted in discussions is users saying something along the line they're using only 10% of BIAB's capability. 90% of a program is a lot to talk about what's left behind unused. For instance, if someone has Audacity in their production chain, go to the head of the line to learn a bit more about BIAB, it will instantly make your productions and arrangements easier, better, faster and much more professional. In 2015, BIAB obsoleted the necessity to use any program like Audacity for both Mac and PC versions.

Staying in the BIAB program retains all of BIAB's features, techniques and processes. Neither RealBand or BIAB VST DAW Plugin are fully featured BIAB versions so they don't have all of BIAB's features, techniques and processes. Nor is BIAB any more complex than Audacity, Reaper, Sonar, Cakewalk, Studio One, Logic, Pro-Tools, Soundforge, Garageband and apparently, also many VST's...

The suggestion being more thought and discussion should be given to when producers send their arrangements from BIAB to DAWs for further construction, editing and arrangement. Maybe include a section in Thinking Like a Producer_Part 2 about what in the 90% of BIAB being left behind can be beneficial to Producers, songwriters, teachers, Karaoke and Live Performers and everyone else.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.