With BIAB having long been a 'teaching aid', other than the name you've devised, BIAB has a tool that does precisely what you're wishing for.

I'm a little confused. It seems to me your Chord generator auto fills the Chord Sheet (leadsheet) to the default settings or to the users custom settings. Am I correct the Chord Sheet is what I think you're calling 'leadsheet'?

If I'm correct that you mean the Chord Sheet, what results is the E-Z Chords Generator is doing nothing more than creating a BIAB SGU file. So, what you're really wishing for is an SGU Player because rather than having to create or modify the SGU file from scratch, it would be easier to choose from a list of existing SGU files and be able to play several SGU files consecutively while having all of the options able to be modified.

For Example:

Create a series of Beginner lessons like you detailed in your comments.

From the list select;

01. A pre-made SGU file chord progression with all of the default settings
02. A pre-made SGU file with modifications for a beginners lesson two
03. A pre-made SGU file with modifications for a beginners lesson three
04. A pre-made SGU file with modifications for a beginners lesson for any following teaching/practice aids.

These pre-made SGU files can be played individually and singularly or an entire list can be composed and played consecutively as a combined single SGU chart.

BIAB can do this...

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.