Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Noel,
Very nice positive tune. We surely need good vibes now. Strong vocals, great instrumental arrangement, with cool breaks. Neat percussion. Mixed very well. Easy listen. Ohh yes, that tin whistle. It is wonderful. I hope we get more smile
Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Hi Misha!

Thank you for taking time to have a listen and to write some comments. I'm very grateful. I really enjoyed creating this song. For me, I think it's definitely easier to be inspired by happy thoughts rather than thoughts of angst or reflection.

Thanks again for visiting!

My best regards,
Noel

======

Originally Posted By: cubanpete
Oh wow Noel! Great song and production. Amazing how using totally different instruments style you made them work so well.
Loved it!

Mike B.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for dropping in. It's great to see you. Thanks for having a listen, too. I sincerely appreciate your comments.

All the very best!
Noel

======

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Lovely burst of melodic positivity, Noel.
'I feel like running up Everest and touching the sky'. Really like that line and the way you sing it (and of course the way you sing the whole song).
Regards,
Leon

Hi Leon,

I'm glad to see that you had time to drop in and have a listen! Much appreciated.

You picked out my favourite line of the song! I struggled with trying to fill this last line of the bridge for a long time. Even though nothing came to mind, it seems that my head was cycling permutations and possibilities in the background because I literally awoke one morning and it was the first thing on my mind. I like it when that happens smile

Thanks again for passing through the thread.

All the best with your own songwriting,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024