Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Noel,

I'm sure some time ago I told you your vocals sounded like those of Robin Gibb, from the BeeGees. But not from the times they sang super high, but later in his solo time. You denied knowing him, as I can recall. But now listening to this very very nice song, the same feeling came to me about the vocals. And as a former fan of them I know now, it is true!
But beside that part, your song was delicate to listen to, but also a happy song. Someone called it á piece of sunshine' or something of the kind. I think it was Floyd.

I think the choice of instruments was well done. The flute worked out nicely here.

So, I enjoyed my listen very much,
Hans

Hi Hans,

Thanks heaps for passing through the thread.

I'm a huge Bee Gees fan from long before they defined the disco era. Although they were born in the Isle of Mann, they grew up in Queensland, Australia. They started making a name for themselves here in the 1960s.

Here's one of my favourite songs from 1968. This kind of folk sound really sits very comfortably with me. Now that I'm listening to the below clip, I think many of my productions have overtones of this period in time.

Thanks for all your comments. I am very grateful.

All the very best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024