Hi,
I hope that someone can help me with this.
I upgraded to BIAB Ultra at the start of the year, and it has been fine since. Last week it told me to activate it, and that some features were blocked. I thought it strange, but went ahead and activated it. This did't work, and it said that the program can only be used on one machine. Well, it is only on one machine and always has been. I immediately thought that PG Music has been hacked and my number used elsewhere. I contacted support and they told me to delete all the ticket files and reinstall version 845, which I did. Now when I open BIAB it can't find the ticket file, obviously because I deleted it. They then said reinstall version 845, again I did this with no result. I even backdated to 844, and that didn't work either. They then said activate offline and send them the serial number, this didn't work, because it is still looking for the ticket file. It seems to me that nothing is going to happen until the ticket file is replaced. Initially, I went to the bin and restored the ticket file, but it no longer works. I feel like I'm getting nowhere with tech help. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Last edited by Torq2; 11/17/21 02:45 AM.