Dancing After Dark

Let me try to explain this one.

Di was watching a pretty bad movie on one of the streaming services several months ago. It was a terrible movie but I loved the visuals just before and as the credits rolled. Three kids, perhaps 7 thru 10 years of age, were frolicking and dancing as they slowly ventured down a gravel road in a rural setting, the sun setting in the background. They were black-silhouetted against the sky as they made their way. The setting was similar to the graphic I posted on Soundcloud. But, it was an action clip, rather than a still image.

I told Di, "Pretty bad movie, however the ending visuals were great. But a deranged goat could have written a better musical piece to go with the visual." She said, "Well, do it and quit complaining about it!".

So I did. This is where I ended up. Took me about three days to complete. Let me know if it works for you.

Note: For some reason, the piano and rhythm guitar on the left channel arbitrarily drop out for a measure or two a couple of times. Not so on my master. After 3 uploads, it still had the problem. But, ironically, the dropouts occur at different places each time I play the song. I have no idea why! I might redo it in BIAB and reupload sometime in the near future and see if I get better results. Anyway ...

Update this morning (Saturday): I just listened to two other songs, by two different artists, on Soundcloud and had the same "drop out" issue a couple of times. Thus, I have to assume it's either a Soundcloud issue or my generic sound card is going bad. My guess is it's a Soundcloud issue.

The Music Stuff:

File:Dancing After Dark.SGU
Key=Am , Tempo 120, Length (m:s)=3:20

Style is _PLAYFUL.STY (Playful Uplifting Acoustic Pop)

RealTracks in style: 3122:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1262:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopShiningHeld Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ~522:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 691:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 1877:Fiddle, Soloist CountryRob Ev 120
RealDrums [in Song:NashvilleBrushesBalladPushEv16: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes

Last edited by Al-David; 12/18/21 06:32 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops