Originally Posted By: Mark Hayes
(Cool, a thread for me to use for this...) Has anyone here actually used Scaler together with BIAB to create a song?

OMG, fresh meat! cry
This thread will be 2 years old next month. With 28,000 views it is the second most viewed thread on this site. Which is a testimony to my personal (nagging) persistance grin , the forums interest and the synergy between Scaler and BIAB.

Over that time I have uploaded a couple songs I did with Scaler-BIAB-Reaper. One example:
https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoch-784636941/perseverance

I have also made a number of videos using Scaler and BIAB, however, I don't leave these on the web. But there are lots and lots of pro videos of Scaler and even some specifically for Scaler and BIAB. Look in this tread for some links.

I might suggest you start a separate thread for what peaks you specific interests with using Scaler and BIAB. Keep in mind there is an excellent user forum for Scaler where you will recognize a number of the folks from here. Actually, this is where our little chinese friend hangs his hat.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper