Hi,
I'm new (again) to Biab, because I had to stop using my Version 8 when I got a new 64-bit machine in 2012.
I've forgotten SO much in these last 10 years!

I would love to get advice from some of you experienced users regarding writing for multiple instruments.

I'm trying to write for 5 instruments, including drums. So I asked a chat person about how to create a conductor score sheet, where I could enter the notes for the MIDI instruments that are assigned to each staff.

The person in the chat session informed me that Biab cannot present more than the single treble and bass staves at one time.

But I need to hear all the instruments playing together as I go through the writing process. And they need to play exactly what I write for them to play. No styles, iow.

Has anyone accomplished anything similar to this using Band-in-a-Box? As I sit here, it occures to me that it might be possible to write each individual part here, and then export it as MIDI to another program which can present them all together.

Any thoughts on this? It's not ideal, but better than guessing thru the whole process how the mix of the instruments would sound.

It would be great to hear from anyone who's involved in this process. This is a dream I've had for years. Really hoping there's a way to accomplish it.

Thanks for your info and help!
Cheers,
-Ken