We had a few requests recently asking for further demonstration of the Drag & Drop section in the program. I like using the classic layout, so that's what I'm using here in my video, but if you are using the modern view you'll still see the section I'm referring to in the top left. If you want to follow along with the classic view, you can easily get there by hitting ctrl + T on your keyboard when in the chord sheet or notation window. You can use whatever interface you're most comfortable with!

Here is the link for those who prefer a link over an imbedded video: https://youtu.be/1SxvGtWMxyQ

Some things to note:

• Make sure your DAW is capable of accepting files through drag and drop. Most do, but there are some out there that don't accept files via this method.
  • Inside your BB (Windows) or Band-in-a-Box (Mac) folder you will find the DragDrop folder where your files you render from the Drag & Drop feature are stored. If you want to copy the files within the folder to a new location where you keep your other audio files, no problem. It's not a bad idea to periodically clear the files in this folder out from time to time to free up harddrive space.

As a trouble shooting tip, if you are having issues dragging and dropping from Band-in-a-Box and you know that your DAW has the ability to accept files via dragging and dropping, make sure your DragDrop folder inside your program folder is actually called "DragDrop". If this folder is missing or not named correctly, you may have some issues with rendering from the Drag & Drop feature. If it's missing, you can easily create a new folder and name it DragDrop, or if at some point you changed the name to something other than DragDrop, you can rename the folder back to DragDrop and it should fix the problem.

Thanks for watching!

Cheers,
Ember