Emman, where to begin? Scan Score Professional is very good software. The problem is that the state of the art for this type of software is modest, certainly not great. This software may help you if several things are true: the sheet music is clean, oriented precisely in the scanner, and is the product of a professional publisher. Otherwise, you will probably get so many scanning errors that you have to decide whether correcting the scan is easier than keying in the whole score manually.

I also use Smart Score 64 Pro by MusiTek. Sometimes it works better, sometimes not.

If you have the score in PDF format, PDFtoMusic Pro is best. But it's expensive. And again, it matters who made the PDF and from what.

All of these can save a score in Music XML format, which is the best way to get it into a dedicated notation program. You can see mine in my signature, but I'm familiar with many and have served as a beta tester for two.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors