Subject…Is i9 worth it ?

Looking for interesting comments as to whether a much cheaper i5 11400 (as recommended by pg simon awhile back at the budget level..and i agree)...is sufficient given the following parameters.
….a max 50 track project…useing fast ssd’s. One for win, one for traks, one for sample libs.
….a songwriters typical project daw doing one song at a time.
….past hits were done in the past with a lot less. (i had once a core 2 duo pc desktop could do a ton of traks).

Heres what i’m trying to figure out given the above.
…how much time will be saved mixing down a 50 trak song by using the i9 over i5 ?
…how much time will be saved genning a bb real trak by using the i9 over i5 ?
…re the 2 items above are we talking bout a saving of a second or two ? or major time saveings ?
…in some daw testing benchmarks reapers reacomp is used. Now I KNOW this is difficult to quantify but for fun how many instances of reacomp (or name your fav vst or vsti) EXTRA would an i9 run over the i5 11400 ?
…how much faster will a i9 system boot from cold ? or an app display.
my current old i5 boots from cold into win desktop in only a few secs…but its optimized.

Lets forget the tech for a moment…what i’m trying to do is look at the big picture due to the expense of an i9. Given the big picture what does i9 save the small project Studio ?
Is it big savings or small ?? from an operational sense…
Given many people have told me over the years in big studios (EXCEPT big orchestra dates)..
That one is “putting lipstick on a pig” if one cant do a great song within 50 traks or even way less. I suspect the pg coders who did realband and powertraks thought 48 traks was way enough given big world hits were done in the past on way way less traks.

In conclusion i’m trying to figure out the REAL LIFE savings the i9 offers given its cost over i5.

Would appreciate any thoughts//comments except i’m a stoopid A…lol.
Perhaps from people who upgraded from i5 to i9. I’m being asked lots if i9 is worth it....and i just dont know the answer. the problem is what is hot this year might not be next year. also in the back of mind is apples superb M silicon. and i'm sure the M1 will be followed by M2 to Mn
etc etc.

Its sorta like the old chestnut comparing two cars that get one from A to B….both get you there..but the hi speed engine in one thats 3 times the price gets you there faster.

Best
om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)