Originally Posted By: George R.
I think the way biab 2022 does the chord input for 16th note arrangement is great and makes it user friendly. I suggest they could use the same but seperate screen format to input individual 16th note as well and have the ability to select what instruments will play these single notes. This could make making complexes riffs and complex music easy. I would prefer this method instead of placing notes on the staff. My suggestion would make creating music faster and a lot easier. In addition it would be user friendly.

Welcome to Band-in-a-Box and to the forum. Obviously great minds think alike because PG Music introduced ways to do as you suggest in the 2022 versions!

One way is to use Microchords, Multiple Chords per Beat or MCC. From the Help section of the program:
Quote:
You can now enter up to 4 chords per beat. Previously limit was 1 chord per beat, but now you can have chords on 8th notes, triplets, or 16ths notes. This is especially useful on slow songs. You can select which tracks will play the MicroChords, allowing some tracks to play fast moving chord progressions and others to play the main chords

Another new for 2022 feature is called "Playable RealTracks". +++ HERE +++ is a webpage that introduces Playable RealTracks for Windows. The webpage includes a two minute video that demonstrates the feature.

Last edited by Jim Fogle; 06/21/22 09:20 AM. Reason: Added MicroChords Info

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home