Originally Posted By: Robert Brainard
Hello:

I have used BiaB for many years, but most of my use has been off and on. I am just coming back to using the program after an absence of about a year.

Typically, when inputting a note in one of the two edit modes, the note sounds. There is a box in Options/More that says __ Play Inserted Notes. I have this checked. Anyway, in my current configuration, my note is no longer sounding.

How do I return to being able to hear the inserted notes?

Thanks,
Robert

Welcome to the forums (though obviously not to BiaB)

Firstly: What version/year/build of BiaB are you using?

I'm not personally familiar with a box in Options/More that says __ Play Inserted Notes (see screen capture). Which Options item is this, and can you advise how to navigate to it?

You could try Options > Return to factory Settings and then set the Option > MIDI to use whatever MIDI device/ VSTi that you normally use to hear the notes on.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2022-06-24_0-20-32.jpg (66.63 KB, 56 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones