Dear all -

I recently had to replace the hard drive on my 2017 Dell Inspiron laptop, during which several apps were removed including BIAB 2016, running on Windows 10.

So I plugged in the external BIAB drive, ran Disc 1 & ran all the prompts to install the software. The BIAB icon popped up on the desktop. But when I clicked it, I got all sorts of weird error codes, "dividing by 0," etc.

So I went into the BIAB folder and opened it there. RealTracks linked properly to the external drive & I composed a song. But I can't save it to the computer as a .WAV or .mp3 . And I can't save it on the external drive either (BTW what's a SGU file & should I be saving that as well as .mp4?)

It also appears I've lost the ability to load up all the BIAB songs into the program I had on the old hard drive so I can't edit them anymore; I will have to rebuild them from scratch!

Very frustrated, very confused, not very tech-savvy. Would appreciate some help to at least be able to save new creations to my PC going forward, even if I've lost my library. Thanks.