Can you imagine the wealth of style knowledge available from the Forum users?
If every user contributed even a half dozen songs with their suggested style pick,
it wouldn't take long to amass quite a collection.

One step further, if I used a unique combination of RTs etc. to create my own style for a particular song,
I would just name my new style, indicate what RTs and/or MIDI tracks I used, and publish that info to PGM,
similar the the way users now share that info on the User Showcase.

Here's an example: I have a style called _OLSCNTY. (OLS = my initials)
My notes for it say, "mimics TANTUKER", (which is a PGM MIDI style)
and then I've used my own combo of RTs, similar to the way Matt Finley described in his post here.

This is my RT selection for _OLSCNTY
- 1547:Bass ...
- 1549:Piano ...
- RealDrums=NashvilleShuffle^01 (Oh how I wish PGM would NUMBER the RD tracks!)
- 372:Guitar...
- 1134:Pedal Steel ...

Now I open BIAB, click the "Songs Button", click at the top of the "Style" column to sort by that,
scroll down to _OLSCNTY, and here's a sample of the songs for which I have used this style:
- One Smokey Rose
- Swinging Doors
- Send Me The Pillow
- Crazy Arms
- Have I Told You Lately
- Run Before You Crawl

So, if I were a Forum member, wanting to find a style for (say) "Crazy Arms" in BIAB,
I would go to the Style Picker, type Crazy Arms into the "Type in a familiar song title ..." box,
select the entry "Crazy Arms [Ray Price] ..." entry and click "Enter",
the first selection that comes up (in my 271 items list) is _CRAIG which is a "Celtic Jolly Jig"
(not exactly Ray Price material!)

BUT ... I could look at the "Memo" box, scroll to the bottom to find "User Style Suggestion: _OLSCNTY"
and have a more viable starting point.

Perhaps a new Forum here could be the initial repository, say "Users Style Suggestions" or some such.
LLOYD S