Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
You can kind of mix two styles now. The limitation is you can't play two styles simultaneously. MultiStyle plays back the audio from either one style or another style. What doesn't blend together is the artificial intelligence that is unique and built-in to each style. To me that would be like hearing two people try to talk at the same time.

Of course, when we talk about mixing two different styles to produce a third, we're talking about producing a third style that is pleasing to the musician and non-muscian ear. Something that would produce a following. Otherwise, what's the point in producing noise?

From Wikipedia "Grunge (sometimes referred to as the Seattle sound) is an alternative rock genre and subculture that emerged during the mid-1980s in the American Pacific Northwest state of Washington, particularly in Seattle and nearby towns. Grunge fuses elements of punk rock and heavy metal, but without punk's structure and speed."

It's funny. I don't particularly care for Punk or Heavy Metal but when elements of these two were "mixed" I do like the sound of Grunge. Go figure.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.