SONG TITLE : "ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME"

ARTIST : moi..ALF-L..(a 'cockney' lad from london (c) 2021)

****BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING.****
1. due to the variety of playback systems out there. watch your levels till comfortable with song...apologies if the listener hates the song. use earbuds if possible.
please note, and feel free to critique, this is one of those songs that i cant ever seem to improve on , no matter how much i strive. please note i'm well aware the song has some 'flaws'.
but whats interesting is that people not deep into tech details of song production seem to enjoy it. thus i would ask for any critiques be focused on 'is the song catchy' rather any production flaws. ie a 'man in the street ' viewpoint.
also let me say it would have been impossible to do the song without biab/Realband and the real tracks/drums. i know this cos i tried to produce the song couple of times in thr past and failed.
i also use some of my own guitar tracks useing jackson and peavey guitars.
i really like the 'paceing' of it, but in reality the song should have been done in a big studio with top audio engineers/session players and hardware facilities/accoutriments. unfortunately i had no budget for such due to other family commitments. however fyi ive tried to re-record songs in big facilities in the past, BUT with the result people seemed to like the demo better sometimes. dont get me wrong ive also had some excellent times in commercial studios.

2. i like to sing in and experiment with many different vocal styles. this is one of them.
fwiw ive sung in everything from opera groups through church/folk/ballads/blues/rock/hard rock/metal and goodness what else..lol. i just love doing vocals. its my "thing" as it were.
and i enjoy the vocal challenges that different music styles present. unfortunately i'm loseing some of the upper vocal ranges i used to take for granted as i age....sigh.

3. Backstory.
ive only written a few country tunes in my time, but i really enjoyed the challenge of this one.
my aim was something "different and catchy". and that bopped along fast that was 'danceable'.
my vision was people at a country fair/party forgetting their daily hassles... dancing and haveing a wonderfull time and haveing fun watching lots of clowns being crazy and going on rides.
i dont know the genre..maybe 'country pop or rock'. ??
i particularly like the 'outtro' where i talk about 'watching the clowns being crazy' etc.
(i'm sorry ive forgotten the biab/rb song picker style i used on this one cos.i do soooo many songs each year and right now i cant get to my other locations where all my song details are... doctors orders etc.).

4. like all my songs , i used the biab/rb/reaper combo to create this one.
i use plug ins spareingly from the pg collection, the reaper collection, and computer musig mag uk collection. my tenet is if i cant do a good song with the 3 collecctions which number bout 200 plug ins or more total then its my fault..lol.

fwiw... ive been a pg user for a long time and started with powertracks. in addition i have been a reaper user from nearly day 1 and started at V0.99 lol.
(ive done about 90 original songs useing this combo over many years.)

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SONG>>>>>

https://soundcloud.com/user-302791555/cpartycalfl21-1-0mp3

happiness to all.
oldmuso

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)