Andrew was saying that I should get Reaper to implement what Pro Tools has rather than hassling PG about time signatures.
I posted this already here as Reaper already has that:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=750058#Post750058
See in the forum how schwa engages and just implemented, you don't see that with PG you usually have to wait until the end of the year or 10 years for it at all, and then if they get it wrong with no pre beta testing it's another year's wait.
I engaged with schwa doing testing and getting wma to play in Reaper, so helpful, but PG a dead silence unless you mention that dirty word "Time Signatures" then all hell breaks lose and posts get deleted. I post all the instant play info and Sforzando info and:
zero, absolute nothing, no engagement, dead silence.
Over at RapidComposer so helpful and engaging creating implementing suggestions right away, no negativity from other users as we all have a common goal to make it better.
And you guys wonder why I'm like this. I have done 14 years hard labor here, if I was in jail for murder in 2009 I'd be out by now and free smile

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Superior-Time-Signatures.png (431.46 KB, 81 downloads)