Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Hi Robert and Scott,

Great to see a new song from you two!

Man, I really like the way you write, Robert, great imagery! Love your vocal too, especially the harmonies.

Love your tone Scott! And your sense of melody also, you are playing some very cool lines.

Nice one!

Thanks Dave; I appreciate your endorsement of my writing- been out of the loop for a while so a little support goes a long way.
We have a backlog of tunes coming now... I`m trying to catchup with Scott`s unflagging enthusiasm!

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Hello Robert & Scott. I always enjoy your level of spirit and how it raises the spirit in me. Cool opening. I enjoy your unique style of singing, Robert, and it's no secret how much respect I have for Scott's ability. You guys got down to the very essence of what it takes to be a spy AND what it takes out of the spy. Really cool bridge with harmony. The lyrics are always interesting and quite poetic. Scott, your taste is always so spot-on with the songs requirements.

Marty,
I`m glad you got the core of the write; I`m not a fan the Ken Doll smooth Roger Moore Bond type,
but Daniel Craig lets us behind the mask and that`s what I was aiming at here.
Thank you for your likes on this.

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi Robertkc,

Perfect symbiosis between your voice and Scott's guitar. The harmonies are pleasant. And all well done.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Thank you for listening Derochette!

Originally Posted By: dcuny
Nice! Good write, cool backing and lyric.

I especially liked the guitars and vocals.

That`s appreciated, David.

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Mysterious and gloomy, Scott's playing can really paint the blood and excitement. Poetic and introspective story, different angle to a spy. Interesting vocals add to the mood, is that backing choir also an RT (was not listed)? Very creative work.

Janne

Janne,
The bgv`s are from a synth choir Scott found.
I agree his guitar captures the slightly ominous mood here;thank you for listening and commenting.

Robert