Garritan Personal Orchestra 4
What is Garritan Personal Orchestra?
Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 is state-of-the-art software that reproduces the sounds of the musical instruments in a symphony orchestra, right from your computer. This award-winning collection has set the standard for orchestral sample libraries.
Create lush symphonic music with this collection of software instruments. There are well over 200 software instruments - delicious strings, joyous brass, intimate woodwinds, powerful percussion, glorious concert organ, Steinway virtual concert piano, heavenly harps and more.
A Complete Orchestra at your Fingertips
Garritan Personal Orchestra is an affordable, easy-to-use and thoroughly comprehensive orchestral library. It includes all the major instruments of the orchestra - strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion and keyboards.
Higher Quality Orchestral Instruments
Includes the highest quality collection of orchestral instruments ever sampled. Personal Orchestra contains samples of all the major instruments in a symphony orchestra-strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion-as well as instruments not found in other orchestral libraries - a Steinway® concert grand piano, a Stradivarius violin, Guarneri Violin, Gagliano Violin, Wurlitzer and Venus concert harps, Haynes flutes, Heckel bassoons, a Mustel celeste, a Rudolf von Beckerath concert pipe organ, a harpsichord, and many other exquisite instruments. There is everything one needs to create orchestrations of any size! In fact, as a whole, Personal Orchestra has the most expensive and highest caliber of orchestral instruments of any orchestral sample library ever recorded!
No Sampler Required
The entire orchestra library is integrated with the Native Instruments Kontakt Player and works as a virtual instrument. No need to purchase a separate sampler.
Garritan Personal Orchestra allows you to build sections and combinations, the way you want, from individual instruments. This allows the user to construct ensembles or sections of any size - solo instruments, duos, trios, quartets, chamber ensembles, small orchestras, or a full symphonic orchestra.
Easy to Use
Personal Orchestra allows you to create realistic sounding orchestral music quickly and easily, right "out of the box." No confusing list of articulations, no complicated set of controls, and no steep learning curve. Just load an instrument and play. Personal Orchestra makes it easy to express your musical ideas in record time. And it′s compact enough to run on a laptop computer for the musician on the go. Imagine orchestrating on the beach or in a plane or anywhere you can take your laptop computer!
Intuitive Controls for Real-Time Performance
The controls in Personal Orchestra are streamlined and standardized, so you can become familiar with the library quickly. This optimized system allows you to master all the instruments with relative ease and confidence. Advanced functions, such as alternating bow strokes and automatic variability, help you produce more realistic sounding performances with minimal effort. Personal Orchestra allows you to express your musical ideas quickly and easily.
Works on all popular formats, both PC and Mac OS X, either as a standalone program or a plug-in (supporting VST, DXi, RTAS, and AudioUnits), or with popular notation programs. An entire orchestra can be loaded on a single PC or laptop with sufficient RAM.
Personal Orchestra 4.0 Instrument List:
- VIOLINS: Solo Stradivari Violin, Solo Gagliano Violin, Solo Guarneri Violin, 9 Violins for Ensembles, 1st Violin Section (12 Players), 2nd Violin Section (10 Players).
- VIOLAS: Solo Viola, 3 Violas for Ensembles, Viola Section (10 Players).
- CELLOS: Solo Gofriller Cello, Solo Montagnana Cello, Solo Pierray Cello, 9 Cellos for Ensembles, Cello Section (8 Players).
- BASSES: Solo Double Bass, 3 Double Basses for Sections, Double Bass Section (7 Players)
- FLUTES: Solo Flute, 3 Flutes for Ensembles, Piccolo, Alto Flute, Bass Flute
- CLARINETS: Solo Bb Clarinet , 3 Clarinets for Ensembles, Eb Clarinet , Bass Clarinet , 3 Bass Clarinets for Ensembles, Contrabass Clarinet
- DOUBLE REEDS: Solo Oboe (Two Soloists), 3 Oboes for Ensembles, English Horn (Two Soloists), Solo Bassoon (Two Soloists) , 3 Bassoons for Ensembles, Contrabassoon (Two Soloists)
- TRUMPETS: Solo Trumpet (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), 9 Trumpets for Ensembles (including 3 from Project SAM), Trumpets with Straight Mutes, Trumpet forte Overlay, 2 Solo Piccolo Trumpets (2 soloists), Trumpet Section (from Project SAM)
- TROMBONES: Solo Tenor Trombone (Two Soloists including one from Project SAM), 6 Trombones for Ensembles, Trombone forte Overlay, Solo Bass Trombones (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), Trombone Section (from Project SAM).
- FRENCH HORNS: Solo French Horns (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), 9 Horns for Ensembles, French Horns with Mutes, Horn forte & fortissimo Overlays, French Horn Section (from Project SAM).
- TUBAS: Tubas (Three Soloists including one from Project SAM), Tuba forte Overlay, Solo Contrabass Tuba.
- UNPITCHED: Basic Orchestral Percussion, Wind Machine, Bass Drum (adjustable fundamental), Snare Drum, Orchestral Cymbals, Gong & Tam-Tam, Crotales, Triangles, Mark Tree, Cowbells, Assorted Percussion Toys.
- PITCHED: Timpani, Grand Symphonic Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Tubular Bells, Hand Bells.
Keyboards, Harps and Choirs
- KEYBOARDS: Steinway Concert Grand Piano, Duo 1 & Duo 2 Pianos, Concert Pipe Organ (11 Stops ⁄ Pedals), Harpsichord (3 Stops), Celeste.
- HARPS: Harp 1 (Venus), Harp 2 (Wurlitzer), Glissando Harp Package.
- CHOIR: Full Choir Lite
SECTION STRING INSTRUMENTS
Included in the String Sections of Personal Orchestra Violins
- Stradivari, circa 1719
- Stradivari, circa 1716
- Guarneri, circa 1735
- Vuillaume, circa 1840
- Gagliano, circa 1750
- Gagliano, circa 1772
- Gagliano, circa 1786
- Testore, circa 1758
- Pierray, circa 1714
- Pagani, circa 1882
- Vaillant, circa 1741
- Pagez, unknown vintage
- Klotz, circa early 1700's
- Unknown French Violin, circa 1825
- Gemunder, circa 1805
- Antoniazzi, circa 1910
- Unknown Hungarian Gypsy violin
- Unknown German violin, circa 1800
- Unkown Hungarian Violin, late 1800′s
- Homelka, circa 1856
- Farvolo, modern
- Gatano Gearta, circa 1921
- Perisson, modern
- Montangana, circa 1735
- Montagnana, circa 1752
- Deconet, circa 1765
- Dodd, unknown vintage
- Betts, circa 1751
- VanLeuwen, circa 1908
- Pierray, 1720
- Unknown Italian, circa 1800′s
- Pietro Pallotta , circa 1790
- Sgarobotto, circa 1907
- Ovington, modern Monnig, circa 1947
- Newtorn, modern
- Lee, modern
- Frirsz, circa 1961
- Cavani, circa 1959
- Tulchinsky, modern
- Baldoni, modern
- Testore ⁄ Montavani, circa mid 1700′s
- Jaquet, circa 1856
- German Flatback, unknown, circa 1900
- Jaquet, circa 1850
- Tyrolean, circa 1860
- Krutz, modern
- Pollman, circa 1950
- Czech made, circa 1950
An Orchestra for Every Musician
Whether you′re a professional film composer who needs to produce orchestral mockups at a moment′s notice, a hobbyist who wants to create great sounding orchestral music, or a student who is studying the art and craft of orchestration, Personal Orchestra will simplify creative work at a price that won′t break the bank. In the studio, at home or on the road, Personal Orchestra is for every musician.
"GPO is brilliant!" ... "a must-have product" (Keyboard Player)
"GPO is, simply put, a revolution" (Musicians Magazine)
"It will absolutely blow you away in its quality" (AIFFP)
"the most significant sample-based instrument library ever to be produced" (Music4Games)
"It is the quality of the instruments that drives this package" (Game Developer Magazine).
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
Special offer: Select download only and save $20!
PG Music Inc. 29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC V8Z 1T3 Canada
Sales: 1-800-268-6272, 250-475-2874, + 800-4746-8742*
*Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available.