TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Features:
-Extensive vocal effects library
-Extensive guitar effects and amp modeling
Your voice, front and center
Vocals are what we live for, and VoiceLive 3 is a true labor of love. With a mind-blowing vocal effects path more comprehensive than anything created before - featuring 11 independent effects blocks, over 180 different styles, and more than 200 factory presets available right out of the box (and 1000+ more available for free download) - VoiceLive 3 represents the absolute pinnacle of singer's technology and the perfect partner for your voice.
- NEW! Exciting new Harmony modes - Pedal, Fixed, and Mixed-Mode - for expanded voicing and musical possibilities.
- NEW! Authentic Vocoder with voice-controlled polyphonic synth and robot modes allow you play your voice like an instrument.
- Automatically and professionally produced vocal sound with enhanced Adaptive Tone.
- Improved suite of TC Helicon's renowned vocal effects, e.g. Doubling, Harmony, Echo, Reverb, HardTune, Flanger, Chopper, Choir, and more. Upgrades include new delay filters, new HardTune styles, better sounding doublings and even more realistic harmonies.
- 200+ factory presets, with onboard storage for 500 presets in total. Download and manage more presets via TC Helicon's free VoiceSupport app.
No-compromise Guitar FX and AmpTones
TC Helicon's sister company is legendary guitar FX maker, TC Electronic, and by including some of the most popular sounds from their TonePrint pedals like Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, Corona Chorus, and Vortex Flanger we've designed the Guitar section of VoiceLive 3 to rival even the most pristine pedal boards. Add to that the full gamut of great tone classics such as wah, octave, tremolo, and drive, and you've got an unbeatable guitar road kit.
- TC Electronic TonePrint FX styles from Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, Corona Chorus and others.
- New Talk box, Chopper, Bass, Wah, and Drive guitar effects.
- A wide choice of amp emulations from vintage British to classic American, when bringing your own amp isn't practical.
- Acoustic Mode allows for quick set up of VoiceLive 3 for acoustic guitar.
- Guitar chords automatically guide vocal Harmony, HardTune, Synth and Vocoder effects.
Dedicated vocal PA and Guitar Out
What makes VoiceLive 3 stand out is the dedicated stereo vocal and stereo guitar amp outputs. Send your guitar sound directly to your favorite amp, completely independent of the vocal output going to the PA. The killer feature is that this also works if you're looping; the stereo vocal loops go to the PA while the stereo guitar loops go separately to the amps.
Building better songs with loops
VoiceLive 3's looping focuses allows you to experiment with real-time song creation or exciting loop jams. Arrange and re-arrange backing tracks with flexible verse-chorus-bridge switching. The LoopAssist function helps you make tighter loops effortlessly and auto-expands loops to allow different lengths. 45 minutes of looping time and infinite overdubs let you create entire sets of songs - and store them for instant recall.
- Powerful multi-track looper with intuitive control layout and infinite overdubs.
- 3 phrase looping with 4 selectable layering and serial techniques help you create intricate songs and on-the-spot re-arrangements.
- LoopAssist with multi-purpose metronome and quantize for perfectly synced loops.
- Auto expansion of loop length allows you to create long loops on top of short ones, and vice versa, without having to set up timing beforehand.
- Loops can be stored onboard and recalled together with presets.
Next-generation 3iC power platform
While the form factor of VoiceLive 3 continues the tradition for VoiceLive 2 and VoiceLive Rack, look under the hood and you'll discover an entirely different kind of beast. Sporting our new 3iC processing, VoiceLive 3 features cutting-edge hardware with 3 independent cores dedicated solely to vocals, guitar and looping. Match these with increased memory and lightning fast access and you're looking at more than double the processing power of TC Helicon's previous benchmark, VoiceLive 2.
Portable command center
We spent a lot of time figuring out the most effective I/O options to make VoiceLive 3 a flexible and extremely portable command center for your performance. On top of dedicated stereo PA and Guitar outputs you get separate monitor and headphone mix outputs, with a monitor mix input. Also included are TC Helicon's RoomSense microphones for controlling harmony and adding ambience to your monitor mix, as well as two control inputs for expression pedals or Switch-3.
- 4-channel stereo outputs with dedicated vocal and guitar channels.
- Independent headphone and monitor mix.- Combo Jack for Main inputs and automatic input/output sensing.
- Monitor mix input and pass-through to other monitors.
Total performance control
VoiceLive 3 is designed to empower you and your performance, giving you easy access to presets, sounds and switching between them, while providing complete customization of switch functions and deep edit control. Use the LAYER button to change between the vocals, guitar and loop control layers. Each mode gives you instant access to layer-specific functions via the footswitches, with the LCD display showing a clear view of which footswitch controls what effect.
- Consistent 3-layer UI philosophy. Vocals, Guitar and Looping each have their own 6-button layout.
- Stompbox-style access to individual effects and loop controls.
- LCD display shows current footswitch labels.
- Complete customization of footswitch assignments across layers to suit your personal style and requirements.
Guitar & Heaphone Cable
VoiceLive 3 comes with a specially designed combination guitar & headphone cable that facilitates in-ear monitoring and allows you to practice without an amp - and gives you ample freedom to move while you rock out.
But wait… there's more!
VoiceLive 3 literally has hundreds of additional features to make you stand out as a singer, guitar player and performer. And if you're upgrading from VoiceLive 2, there are dozens of new functions to discover and an army of upgrades and improvements.
Endless styles and genres
The GENRE feature allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets by style, effects type and artists. Choose a genre that suits you and VoiceLive 3 will list the presets that fit your preference. Perfect for when you're looking for that specific sound or need inspiration for your next song.
Make it a HIT
The HIT button turns on multiple effects at once to add effect layers or to create quick A/B scenes for each preset. Use it to add dazzling vocal effects for the chorus, or strip down a guitar part for the verse, or even a combination of both vocal and guitar effects changes - you decide!
Get loud, no clipping
The automatic Mic Gain feature takes the guesswork out of setting your input level properly. Simply sing your loudest into the mic and VoiceLive 3 will set your mic gain automatically for the best signal-to-noise ratio and freedom from nasty input distortion.
Control it from your mic
Add remote Mic Control with the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e 835 fx microphones for additional control of presets, performance, effects and looping while you're performing.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc. 29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC V8Z 1T3 Canada
Sales: 1-800-268-6272, 250-475-2874, + 800-4746-8742*
*Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available.