PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music The Original Three RealTracks - 10/30/15 03:00 PM
As a combination of some hashtag trends, let's celebrate #FlashbackFriday and #FunFactFriday and take a look back... all the way back to the birth of RealTracks!

In 2008, we added this incredibly popular feature to Band-in-a-Box! It all started with three instruments: Guitar (artist: Tony King), Pedal Steel (artist: Steve Hinson) and Tenor Sax (artist: Jack Stafford)!

Listen to Peter introduce the new RealTracks video in our Band-in-a-Box 2008 New Features Video!

Of course, these new RealTracks were a HUGE HIT and we've been adding more every year! We now have 227 Sets of RealTracks to offer, with over 1,800 RealTracks! That's over 2,200 hours of studio recordings!

Learn more about the RealTracks we have to offer and listen to demos:
RealTracks for Windows
RealTracks for Mac
Posted By: Noel96 Re: The Original Three RealTracks - 10/30/15 06:42 PM
I remember those Callie. I was in awe of the sound at the time and wished for more... it was the same when Realdrums were first introduced. Amazing inventions from the workshops of PG Music!
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: The Original Three RealTracks - 10/30/15 07:18 PM
Thanks Noel96... glad your wish came true! RealDrums were the start in our 2007 version, and adding these RealTracks just made everything that much more realistic sounding smile

Catherine and I actually attending Musikmesse in Frankfurt shortly after the release of our RealTracks in Version 2008. It was such a thrill to share this new feature in all of the demonstrations we did during the show (I lost my voice very quickly that week!) - people were totally awestruck!
Posted By: solidrock Re: The Original Three RealTracks - 11/01/15 03:20 AM
Nothing compares to it, Nothing ! smile
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: The Original Three RealTracks - 11/01/15 09:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music

Catherine and I actually attending Musikmesse in Frankfurt shortly after the release of our RealTracks in Version 2008. It was such a thrill to share this new feature in all of the demonstrations we did during the show (I lost my voice very quickly that week!) - people were totally awestruck!

Callie, I use to set up my company's booth. There is nothing quite like the feeling of knowing your employer has somthing light years ahead of anyone else. As the commercial says, priceless.

Here it is seven years later and there still is nothing like RealTracks. Look out though as I hear Cubase is starting to catch up.
Posted By: Icelander Re: The Original Three RealTracks - 11/03/15 03:09 PM
This was before my time, as it were, and made for an interesting history lesson, thank you.

- So this is what Master PG himself sounds like! cool
© PG Music Forums