PG Music Home
Posted By: Mike02392 Missing styles? - 11/08/18 09:07 PM
Hi (again!)

I noticed that there's an option in the Style Picker window to view only styles that are not available. I selected this out of interest and noticed that I'm missing 2,200 styles (1,002 Real and the rest MIDI or MIDI+Real)!

My install log doesn't say anything was missing from the installation and I have bought the UltraPAK which I thought included all the styles. Are there tracks which are not included in the UltraPAK?

If I should have them all, does anyone know what might be going on (& have any suggestions if so)?

Thanks!

Mike
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Missing styles? - 11/08/18 10:32 PM
Hi Mike02392,

Did you purchase any of the five Xtra Style PAKs released to date? Each Xtra Style PAK includes about 550 - 600 styles and is an additional purchase to the Ultra, formerly UltraPlus package. +++ HERE +++ is a webpage with more information about the Xtra Style PAKs.

There are also styles that support the +++ VIDEO REALTRACKS SETS +++ .
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Missing styles? - 11/08/18 11:33 PM
Yep, that number sounds about right for an UltraPAK without the Xtra Styles.

Mike, do those N/A styles say "XTRA PAK" in the Set column of the StylePicker?

Cheers
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Mike02392 Re: Missing styles? - 11/09/18 03:47 PM
Hi both

Thanks for getting back to me.

The N/A styles all say one of the following:
- Misc
- Xtra PAK
- Bonus (or Bonus PAK)

To confirm, if I sort it the other way (i.e. only styles that are found), it says I have 4,030 styles (1,826 of which are Realstyles).

Does that sound about right then for the UltraPAK?

Cheers

Mike
Posted By: Mike Head Re: Missing styles? - 11/09/18 05:36 PM
Hi Mike

Yes that sounds about right very similar to the number I had before purchasing the special offer 4 paks of extra styles last year. Now "All extra styles paks 1-5 (all Xtra Styles ever released)." as they have added another this year.
see link
https://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win
Mike

Posted By: Mike02392 Re: Missing styles? - 11/10/18 09:30 AM
Ok, cool, thanks everyone smile
Posted By: Mike02392 Re: Missing styles? - 11/14/18 06:28 PM
Sorry to dredge this up again! However, I just noticed that in my style chooser screen, it says under (for example) "Jazz Swing [UltraPak = 778] [Found = 567]"

It says similar things for all the other styles and it looks like I don't have all the styles I should have for the UltraPak?

Or does the "UltraPak" figure in this case include all the bonus and extra ones you guys were talking about above?

Thanks!

M
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Missing styles? - 11/14/18 07:26 PM
Hi Mike,

Right, that number sounds about right, as the "UltraPAK" total does include the Xtra Styles.

It's very easy for you to check though, click on the Other button near the Filter String box, go to "Styles that are Found/Not Found", and choose "Show Only N/A (not found) Styles".

Then just see if there are any that aren't marked "Xtra PAK" in the Set column.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Attached picture na.jpg
© PG Music Forums