PG Music Home
Posted By: zJamesAdams Bar Lyrics - 3rd Verse - 11/11/18 12:18 AM
When entering a song using bar based lyrics, there are only 2 lines to enter the lyrics. Is there a way to enter the 3rd or 4th verse without adding more bars?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Bar Lyrics - 3rd Verse - 11/11/18 08:44 PM
Hello zJamesAdams,

Welcome to the PG Music forum! Are you using Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, Mac or Windows operating system, 2018 or earlier program?

How to enter lyrics varies somewhat depending on the answers to these questions. We can better help you by providing a little more information. Until then, +++ HERE +++ is a link to the PG Music videos. Click on the tab for the program you have and then you can search that page for a video about how to enter lyrics.
Posted By: zJamesAdams Re: Bar Lyrics - 3rd Verse - 11/18/18 11:13 AM
Hi Jim,

Thank you for responding.

I am using BIAB 2017 and Windows 10 Home version.

I like the Bar Based Lyrics view but there are only 2 lines above each bar to enter lyrics. So I either have to memorize the 3rd verse or create a second version of the chorus taking up precious screen space and making everything smaller.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Bar Lyrics - 3rd Verse - 11/18/18 03:22 PM
James,

If you turn off the auto-sizing of the screen, the chord sheet will scroll when you play it. This would make those extra bars of chords accessible to you.

On the image below, I've highlighted those options that control the number of rows that the chordsheet displays. These are found in "Display Options".

If you try the settings that I've got on the image, you'll see the difference.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture auto adjust rows chordsheet.JPG
© PG Music Forums