PG Music Home
Check out our latest Band-in-a-Box video testimonial, which takes using the program to a whole new level! Peter Torpey is a long time program user who has developed a way to work with the program, even though he's visually impaired - and he wants to make sure that others can too!

The scripts and associated documentation and resources can be found at http://torpey.info/BIABJAWSScripts/

Learn more about Peter here.

View all our video testimonials here.

Want to make your own Testimonial? We'd love to see it! There's information on our Video Testimonials offer here.
I am a sighted person who has used JAWS. (I assisted students with special needs when I was working - one of my many job duties.) This is really great info!

...Deb
What an inspirational testimonial. I'm glad Peter created the video. It looks like his website has many resource links of interest to individuals or families with blind or visual impaired persons.
When I provided network and user help desk IT support many years ago, I also had to install and at least learn the basic fundamentals of JAWS for some of our users so that they could use the IT resources available to them. I commend Peter Torpey's work in ensuring BIAB works for musically creative minds who happen to have some visual impairment.
© PG Music Forums