PG Music Home
Today is Get Out Your Guitar Day! To celebrate, "they" recommend gathering up a few friends with guitars to ROCK!

But, what if you're unable to round up your crew? That's where Band-in-a-Box® comes in!

There are more than 1,100 Guitar RealTracks available in Sets 1-352 by over 50 RealTracks Artists! Jam along with any of them when you create your own song using Guitar RealTracks, or play one of the demo songs for any Guitar you choose in the RealTracks picker dialog - simply choose your Guitar and click on the [Song Demo...] button within that window.

OR take it even farther when you head to the Soloist within Band-in-a-Box® and choose "Trade" when generating a Guitar Soloist track - choose between 2, 4, or 8 bars!

Learn more about the Trade option within Band-in-a-Box in Chapter 9 | "The Soloist" of our Online Manual.
I gigged on "Get Out Your Guitar Day". So I got out my guitar, sax, wind synth, flute, backing tracks (many of which I made with the help of BiaB) and with my partner, sang and entertained a SRO crowd for 4 hours without a break!

We had the best time you can have in public.

Notes
> So I got out my guitar, sax, wind synth, flute, backing tracks (many of which I made with the help of BiaB) and with my partner, sang and entertained a SRO crowd for 4 hours without a break!

Great! Thanks Bob.
Thanks for the App, Peter.

I make my own backing tracks for my duo, and BiaB often cuts the work time down to create one considerably.

Bob
© PG Music Forums