PG Music Home
Posted By: Alfa333 BIAB 2016 - Real tracks - 10/08/20 03:27 AM
Good morning to the whole forum, I'm a new user.
I'm using the 2016 version, the band in a box for windows.
When I load my styles, it makes me listen to real Tracks, But when I sort them, they chance into MIDI files.

Someone can tell me what I have to do to use real Tracks? Thanks!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: BIAB 2016 - Real tracks - 10/08/20 04:39 AM
Hi Alfa,

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to the URL below, you will find many video clips that PG Music have compiled on how to use BIAB.

https://www.pgmusic.com/videos.bbwin.htm

I suggest that you scroll down to the section labeled "Beginner" and have a look through those. The first one that I suggest watching is called "Making A Song In Band-In-A-Box". This will get you started straight away.

As you work along with the videos, you'll learn more and more about the program. These videos will tell you what you need to know about Realtracks, MIDI Tracks, SuperMIDI Tracks, Melodist, Soloist, etc.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BIAB 2016 - Real tracks - 10/08/20 05:36 AM
Alfa, also welcome.

Great information above.

Please tell us what specific package of 2016 BiaB you have. Different packages contain different numbers of both MIDI and RealTracks. That may be contributing to what you are able to use.
Posted By: MarioD Re: BIAB 2016 - Real tracks - 10/08/20 10:44 AM
Hi Alfa,

I think you are actually listening to the style demos. Even the MIDI styles has audio demos that you can listen too but they are not Realtracks; you have been given excellent advice already about Realtracks.

If you want to hear what your chord progression sounds like using a MIDI style click on the "play using current chord sheet for song" button.
© PG Music Forums