PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music RealBand 2019 is Here! - 12/04/18 12:48 PM
We've added over 30 new features to RealBand 2019, including Notation Window enhancements, Tracks Window enhancements, StylePicker enhancements - and more! Learn all about this new version here.

Snag your copy of RealBand 2019 with your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchase - upgrades on SALE until December 31st - save up to 40%! View all Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchase options here.
Posted By: Mike51 Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 12/07/18 01:32 AM
I can't wait!!! Ordered the Audiophile update . . . tic-toc tic-toc. Looking forward to the VST stuff and using it with Presonus Studio One 4!!!
Posted By: DEddy Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 12/12/18 12:26 PM
How come there is NO video???
Posted By: DEddy Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 12/20/18 12:27 PM
Still no video er er er
Posted By: musiclover Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 12/27/18 10:43 AM
Yep would like to see a video too.
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 01/16/19 03:03 PM
Posted By: Alcarms Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 01/16/19 06:36 PM
Callie, It great you have added many new features! I installed
the whole BiaB package & was very disappointed with RealBand.

Can you comment on when the broken notation window will be fixed that I detailed in my earlier post. The notation problem started in Real Band & PowerTracks in the 2013 release & has never been fixed & consequently became more broken in subsequent releases.
Posted By: Alcarms Re: RealBand 2019 is Here! - 02/03/19 06:34 PM
Callie, Glad to see Andrew fixed part of the notation windows issues. When can we expect a fix for these scrolling notations issues?

2- Bars dividing line – on playback this dotted vertical line appears properly at the middle of the window between bars 2 & 3, but subsequently migrates to slightly past the second bar causing the scrolling to not properly display 1st few notes of the 3rd bar. In addition part of the 5th bar now appears at the right side of the window to further confuse the user.

3-Timing cursor
A) – Does not move smoothly across the bars. It starts OK but hesitates/jumps when it gets to the end of current bar & then suddenly jumps back into time when it crosses into the next bar.

B) – When it gets to the end of the 2nd bar the timing cursor disappears & is not shown in bar 3 & 4, subsequently when bars 5 & 6 scroll onto the left side of the window it reappears again. Then it disappears after 2 bars & repeats the cycle to the end of the song

I use 4 bars per line & scroll ahead enabled at 50% trigger & scroll ahead amount set at 50%
© PG Music Forums