PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/15/21 10:44 PM
Where is the folder where xpro style PAK1 is installed and how to install it?
I see some files in it. How to install folders like this
I'm just beginning to understand BIAB today
The folder inside confused me
How to refresh and where to click after putting it in
Where are these teaching? thank you
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/16/21 02:29 AM
Presumably you have purchased the XPro Style pak already?

You need to purchase and download it. After that, there should be an exe file that you run to install it.

There are videos on this page that may assist.
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/16/21 03:10 AM
thanks. Because I only saw the music demo and did not find the installation instructions.
I want to see the instructions on how to install, so as to avoid errors. Because the BAND IN A BOX is too big, if something goes wrong, it will take almost a day to reinstall it.
Therefore, I came to ask if there is a way for me to see these new XPro, MultiStyles, and if there are simple installation videos or PDF instructions.
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/16/21 07:43 AM
C'est auto installable tu cliques juste sur le fichier .exe et il s'installe tout seul comme un grand.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/16/21 08:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Marco76
C'est auto installable tu cliques juste sur le fichier .exe et il s'installe tout seul comme un grand.

Does the O/P understand French? Looking at other posts, I wasn't sure.
Is your Band-in-a-Box currently installed to your internal computer or an external hard drive? If it is your internal computer, then you will want to install the XPro PAK to your drive C:\bb. Here is an example of the screen you will see when you run the exe file and what the folder paths look like for installing to your internal computer.

Attached picture xpro_install_drive_C.PNG
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: about xpro style pak1 folder - 09/16/21 03:00 PM
Your initial post is not clear. We are not sure if you are talking about installing the Band-in-a-Box ProPAK or XPro Styles PAK.

The +++ ProPAK +++ is one of four content packages available for Band-in-a-Box. At 10 percent of the available package content, the ProPAK contains the least content of the four content packages and is the least expensive package PG Music offers.

The +++ XPro Styles PAK +++ requires an additional purchase. The option contains styles, not additional content such as RealTracks or MIDI SuperTracks. The XPro Styles PAK is the ONLY optional style package offered that relies only on the limited content available in the ProPAK.

There are eleven, additional style packages available for additional purchase. However, the webpage for the eleven +++ Xtra Styles +++ packages includes the following warning:
Quote:
The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2020 or 2021. (Xtra Styles PAK 11 requires the 2021 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition.) They won’t work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.
© PG Music Forums