Quote:

I use 3 soundcards:
1. Audigy 2 ZS Notebook for the band
2. IKM Stealth for bass
3. Internal card to send,as you want, a guitar track to the Harmonizer.

I'm finding the tracking of a guitar part to be less then stellar. In hind site I should have gotten a MIDI unit. The only people that should get one of the guitar controlled rigs are those that play acoustic guitar solo and have no other options.
Don't say it Pat

using the internal card to send a separate signal to the vocal processor is an excellent idea, I would never have thought of that in a million years! In RB it should be possible to send different tracks to different audio outputs... instead of sending the guitar track, how about sending a sustained organ or strings track? The main consideration when triggering with audio is that all of the notes are played simultaneously. Guitars are problematic because the notes are all struck at slightly different times, which confuses the unit.

What I do to trigger chordal harmonies (basically the same thing the new audio units do) is:

1) I created a style that has only one instrument and one pattern (plays a simpl triad for every chord)
2) I named the style VOCALIST
3) when I want to add clean chords for harmonies, I load the VOCALIST style and generate a MIDI track, and it creates simple triads for each chord, without embellishments that tend to change the harmony

4) I send the midi chords to my unit, but if triggering via audio, you can route the soft synth's separate output to the vocal processor.

I bet that will work quite well... maybe even better than straight MIDI, because your unit has a newer faster engine.