Well, I got my answer from PG Music Sales and I'm very disappointed. They want me to pay a crossgrade price of $399 to get the MAC version. Even though 6 months ago I bought the full Windows version of the Everything Pak there is nothing they will do for me to move over to the MAC.

This is the first time I have had any vendor tell me I have to repurchase the software because of the platform I am using. I own a lot of software and have converted everything else with no issue. I own the Adobe Master Collection suite...a $2500 software package. All I did was call them and they issued me a serial number for the MAC version. PG says they don't have serial numbers and that's why I have to pay so much...what

Anyway, it looks like I am a former Band-in-a-box user which is really unfortunate because I love the software. However, I am not going to pay over $800 to have a version of it working for me (the original one I purchased plus the crossgrade). I also am not going to do the Windows install on my MAC (Bootcamp) just to run BIAB.

In my opinion, it is a really sad response from PG Music!

Last edited by kurrykid; 07/05/11 08:10 AM.