Quote:

Hey Eddie,

One teeney thing I would suggest is a pop filter for your vocals. There were things about this song I liked - I think it has potential with a little more polishing.

You're talking about the panty hose in a hoop kind of thing right?

I noticed the preponderance of P's popping on playback too. And I love alliteration!

The biggest thing I need for this batch of songs is twang. I am not that great of a singer to start with, and for this CD I need someone who can "sang", not "sing". I don't have that little "break" in my voice at exactly the right time, the distinct pronunciation of country phrasing... BUT... there is a guy here in Cleveland that DOES, and we are talking back and forth about him recording the 4 of my songs I really like best so I have something to shop. I can't imagine ANY producer listening to that nasal droning I call singing for more than 15 seconds before diving for the stop button. I might have to take the guy out for wings and an adult beverage after the session, but what's a dozen wings if it ends up with my winning Songwriter of the Year when Brad Paisley covers my song, right?

Thanks for the input!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.