Quote:

Say you only want some piano backing to start on bar 42 through 60. Pick the style, highlight those bars, right click on the track, click the midi instrument "piano". It's done in like two seconds. Go down that same track to the next place you want some piano and do it again but maybe try some different styles. I've auditioned 4 or 5 styles on the same track that way. Or, since it goes so fast anyway and you have 48 tracks to play with do the piano for an entire track, then go to the next track down and so on until you're tired of creating new piano tracks with different styles. It still only takes a few seconds even for an entire track. Play the song with all but one of those piano tracks muted and then play with muting/unmuting them until you finally hear something you like in different sections of your song. Midi generates so fast, who cares and you just go up to the Track menu and delete the data if you don't want to look at what you decided not to use.

Different STYLE or different REAL TRACK?

If my style is set to BOBSCNTRYSHUF and all my instruments are there but I don't like the piano, you want me to change STYLE or REAL TRACK for that one track?

My original issue was that the pianos are such slim pickin's. There is some god awful Rhodes stuff and a few tinkle pianos when I look at the options for instrument selection when I say "GENERATE TRACK." And they are all named like "pop accompany" or "dreamy jazz". When I go through them, there is not much to choose from. Then Iam posted about BIAB even though I use RB amd that made me even more confused. Are the Real Track sounds not availble to both programs or will I find more pianos in BIAB than RT?

The thing for me is I would like to have a piano that the only way to describe it is "kickass like Roadhouse Blues" that I can create a solo from.

One of my songs I wanted some mild piano background and I ended up playing it in myself because none of the Real Tracks gave me anything I could use.

I also note you said "click the MIDI instrument piano", but I want audio tracks so I don't have to mess with soft synths at all. Did I read what you said and interpret it wrong?

Edit to ask you this question. You said

Quote:

Go down that same track to the next place you want some piano and do it again but maybe try some different styles.

but if I change the style won't it change my drums and everything, or will it apply multiple styles to different tracks in teh same song depending on what style I select PER TRACK?

Last edited by eddie1261; 09/05/11 06:29 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.