You say that the Yamaha arranger keyboards are a different animal then BIAB.Could you further exsplain this ? And since they are different animals which one in your opinion sounds better as far as sound quality ?
I did hear the demos of BIAB through my pa sound system and i did hear a yamaha arranger keyboard through my pa sound system and they sound totaly different for sure. The yamaha arranger styles seem to have thicker bass and drums. BIAB seems like the real tracks are back in the speaker box not out front as much .More like listen to a radio .The horns and trumpets sound fine but the drums and bass sound weak as far as the thickness goes . I don't know how else to exsplain this .Is there something in BIAB that can ajust these real styles ?Is each instrument with in the style ajustable to correct the voices with in the style or is what i hear in the demos is what i would be getting ? Also does the computer have any thing to do with the sound .Im running my computer through a Mackie Mixer and power amp into a pair of 15 inch with horn EV Eliminators .Now hearing things through my head phones it sounds a little better why that is i don't know either .Alot of questions here . And my last quetions is do you think it is worth buying the uncompressed verson of BIAB if im going to play it through my pa ? Thanks for your last reply .
P/S uncompressed files are bigger and i found they do not send in e-mails for Sharing unless compressed into an MP3 .How do you guys handle that ?
Regards,
Greg