Quote:

I do it to loop it through the digital EQ and pan it so I can record it in stereo. Those are the only reasons.

Ok, lets think about this a minute. Which part of your voice are you panning left and which part right? You could do it with EQ I guess, maybe pan the bass freq's left and the mid's and high's right. Otherwise I don't get it, your voice is not a stereo instrument it's single source. If you want to take your basic vocal track and add harmonies and stuff and pan that part, you still don't bother recording in stereo, you simply copy your vocal track as many times as you need and then add effects, EQ, panning etc to each copied track.

I think you may be overlooking the fact that the pan control in RB works on a mono track. If you want your voice to be 2/3 to the right just move the slider.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.