Quote:

Quote:

Cerio,
I would argue, however, that BIAB is not a full fledged sequencer like Cubase and doesn't claim to be.

why not? Realband was made to offer Cubase-like functionality plus the Biab accompaniment. They are all sequencers. They are all program that allow you to record MIDI or audio and edit it. Never understood this dumb stigma where basically someone says with the nose up in the air: 'uh, no, if it's not Cubase 513b then I don't feel professional enough'

I still use Cubase, mainly because I have my older projects on it. Cubase LE version 1, paid 15 bucks used. Would never spend more than that on it, but on Biab I have no problem spending some money on.

why not? it simply isn't. if you use Cubase then you should know that RB doesn't come close to being a full fledged sequencer. that's OK. it's a tool that has a place in the market. but it's not cubase.

you're being a little too "defensive" here - it's not about DAW "snobbery." it's not about "feeling professional." there are many functions Cubase can do that RB cannot. but RB is not designed to do those things. it's designed to integrate BIAB styles and RT into a managable format.