It's easy enough to post in the wish list forum and hope for the best.

I'm sure the doc and the software team sit down and look at the user base, the numbers and the desirability of each potential feature. To deride those of us who try to understand the opportunity on the basis we are tiring doesn't cut it for me.
is.
There are of course other options. Oliver Gannon who has our equiv. of an OBE for jazz performance and his contribution to music, is Peter's Brother and helps with the program. You could email him. He's a busy touring jazz guitarist, but I'm sure he'd be more attuned to your plight(s).

I, on the other hand, try and limit myself to simple jazz trios, playing piano or horn. At even a modest tempo I'd be incapable of 8 chord changes to the bar on any regular basis.

I'm sure creative users can find a way to silence bars and stuff a full strum 8 chord changes or more to a bar while the audience goes wild.

I see rhetoric but no list of tunes or even common progressions I can examine. Perhaps my understanding is pre-rhetoric and neanderthal, but I watch hockey, even the fights.

The other question is always this. If you can play it, why do you want to the back up band to do it too? I've never, in all the years, got a good reply to that.

John Conley
Musica est vita