Quote:

Sooo...Pg Music's proclaimation, 'Band in a Box 2012 is here!" doesn't mean it's complete. Apparently it means they're just ready to take consumer's money now and send the rest of the parts later, self-assembly required.

Unbelievable! The point of paying extra for the hard drive version is the convenience of receiving a completed product. Helloooo?

My order hasn't yet arrived. And since no tracking was provided there's no clue when it will arrive. When it does, it will be returned to PG Music for refund or completion of the assembly.

Sooo, one Real Track could not be made ready for the big Christmas release so you expect PG to hold up the entire thing and miss Christmas for that? There's tons of new stuff in this release and this forum has a bunch of posts including the stickys from Peter explaining that one RT will be available soon. Yeah, you do have a point it could have been mentioned as part of their main advertising but everybody knows that stuff has to be written and proofed weeks ahead of time so occasionally something gets missed. You don't have to download this, I think they can send you a disc if you have no internet access but I'm not sure about that.

PG's moneyback guarantee is there and they always honor it so return it if you want but man, that seems a bit over the top, doncha think?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.