Hi all,

With the advent of the new MIDI SuperTracks with 2012.5 release it occurred to me that it would be a great idea to produce a whole collection of drum tracks using these new techniques. The RealDrums are fantastic but obviously you no flexibility with them in terms of producing separate wave files for bass drum, snare etc. If the same quality of feel could be prodcued via MIDI for these drums then they could be played through quality VST drums such as Toontrack, Addictive drums and so on. You could then generate separate wave files for each drum instrument which would allow plenty of flexibility in mixing. You could of course edit out cymbal crashes or add them and all kinds of other esimple MIDI editing. I am sure the excellent people at PG Music have already thought of this idea but it seems an obvious way forward for BIAB. If we could easily genereate fantastic drum parts ranging from jazz, rock, latin, blues, reggae etc etc etc all played by real drummers but produced via MIDI it would be brilliant.

So there is my suggestion for what it is worth.

Regards

Tony