@Carkins,

Well, my settings are quite similar. I have actually switched between "ASIO" and "MME" for the Audio Driver and neither works.

I have noticed that my interface is showing on the tracks "AUD: Line6 UX1" which is correct but I still don't get a signal on any of the tracks even after "arming" them as the fader lights don't show on any of the tracks in RB even though they do show on my Line 6 POD Farm software and on Reaper. I know it's a configuration problem but I don't know what else to mess with on the RB.

Well, I got out the manual for BIAB (maybe if I went BACKwards it might help. ) Okay, as instructed, when I click on the Record Audio button to record I actually get the VU meters and for Input as I talk in the mic I got the lights which obviously shows a signal getting to BIAB. However, in the box that also appeared in the upper left of the screen I click on "Set Recording Levels" and get the message "There is a problem with your sound hardware. To install mixer devices, go to Control Panel, click on Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Add Hardware." Geeezzzz, I do not have a "Printers and Other Hardware" file but there is the "Add Hardware" one. I clicked on THAT and tested the newly installed Line 6 stuff and all seems fine. (Everything is obviously installed correctly otherwise Reaper wouldn't get a signal.) The BIAB manual says "Once you have set the recording properties and tested the levels, recording is easy." Great, because the stuff BEFORE that wasn't!

Now what?